Mega Stik PU Adhesive
- Additional information
Bond It Mega Stik PU Adhesive for use when installing doors and windows, plasterboard, insulation boards, floorboards, skirting boards and roof decking. This multi-purpose, fast curing adhesive foam is supplied in an aerosol can for use with a standard foam gun. It can be applied directly to the wall or boards, both horizontally and vertically.
Adheres well to most building materials, with the exception of Teflon, polyethylene and silicone surfaces. Suitable for installing doors and windows, insulating and fixing pipes, filling holes and gaps, fixing wall panels, skirting boards, roof tiles, decking and for thermal insulation. No mixing, no mess, no water, no dust! No need to carry heavy bags of plaster. One can fixes approximately 5 standard plaster boards. 30% time saving over conventional dry wall adhesives. Can be plastered in 1 hour. Can be applied direct to boards or the wall either horizontally or vertically. Can works on solid walls, metal and timber studding, battens and beams.
- Easy installation with no mixing and no mess
- Quicker than conventional drywall adhesives
- Can be plastered after one hour
- One can fixes approximately 5 standard plasterboards
- Exceptional adhesion properties
- Works on solid walls, metal and timber studding, battens and beams
- Also suitable for dampening sound, filling holes and gaps, and insulating and fixing pipes