We hope you’ll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything bought from us we’ll be happy to refund or exchange goods you have purchased from us online within 14 days of delivery providing:
- The goods you want to return are unopened, unused, and in a fully resalable condition.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return or we can arrange collection which will be chargeable at a minimum cost of £30 plus your original delivery cost which may vary dependent upon your location and product type.
- Goods should be returned to us at the Returns Department, Builders Marketplace, Unit B6, J31 Park, Motherwell Way, West Thurrock, RM203XD with proof of purchase and your order details.
- You must notify us by email at [email protected] if you need to return them prior to returning them.
- We aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned items.
- Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase or PayPal account.
- If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
- The nonresalable items are the following:
- Made-to-measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalized or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- Perishable goods.
- Any product with short shelf life or sell-by date.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Boilers that have been opened.
- Cementitious goods (e.g. cement).
- Plaster-based products (e.g. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- PIR insulation boards.
- Toilet seats have been opened due to hygiene purposes.
- Sealed/sensitive electrical goods, if in sealed packages that have been opened, e.g. circuit boards.
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
Due to the nature of these goods, unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
- You can cancel any online order (excluding bespoke or made-to-measure products) and receive a full refund (including standard delivery charges) by emailing [email protected] (including the order number, postcode, and telephone number) or by post to Returns Department Builders Marketplace, Unit B6, J31 Park, Motherwell Way, West Thurrock, RM203XD at any time before the product is dispatched.
- Refunds will be paid to the payment card used to place the order and will be made as soon as possible, and no later than, the earlier of 14 days after our receipt of the returned Products, or 14 days after our receipt of evidence of the return of the Products to us. We are permitted to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products which are due to the manner in which you have handled them.
- Please note that if you cancel an order after the Product has been delivered, you will be responsible for returning the Product to us at your cost, and this must be within a 14 days period from receiving the goods. Items that are excluded from refunds are listed above in Returns.
By placing your order you are confirming that you are 18 years old or older. This is because some goods have a minimum legal age limit. All deliveries must be signed for by a person who is over the age of 18. If we cannot deliver to you because there is no one available to sign for the goods we will ask you to rearrange delivery but we may need to make a charge for re-delivery. If no one is available to accept re-delivery we may cancel your order, deduct the delivery charges and refund the balance of your money.