Composite decking is a modern & hard wearing alternative to traditional timber decking.
We offer this Decking at 2 meters, 3.6 meters and 4 meters for a simple installation on any deck framing or we can pre-cut it to any length you require.
Not looking for Composite Decking?
The Ultimate Addition For Your Garden
Is Composite Decking the right choice for you?
- Composite decking is a low maintenance option that doesn’t require as much
maintenance as other decking options. Wood decking, in comparison, requires a lot
- It’s weather resistant. Composite decking can withstand harsh weather conditions and it
can do so for years.
- It’s made of both plastic and some recycled wood and all materials are kind to the
environment. The best thing here is that it lasts for some time and you won’t find that it
- Composite wood is moisture resistant, so you won’t have to worry about it going mouldy.
or cracking because of moisture.
- You can choose from a range of colours. You don’t need to stick with boring black or
white – you can choose from a much bigger list which can give your garden personality.
- The price is excellent and you won’t spend as much as wood decking.
- If you choose a darker colour, you will find this gets much hotter in the sunshine and can
be sore underfoot.
- It’s difficult to repair if the composite decking is scratched. You would have to replace the
entire board every time.
- If you use any harsh chemicals to clean the composite decking, it can make the deck
Still not convinced? Check our our blog post for even more reasons why you should choose composite decking over traditional timber decking.
What is Composite Decking?
So, what is composite decking? Usually, composite decking is made of plastic materials and wood fibres.
It’s a high quality and non-slip alternative to the timber boards you would usually install in the garden.
It’s eco-friendly in that it’s made from recycled wood and plastic and it’s one of the most popular options for garden decking right now.
The resulting board of composite decking is usually heavier than wood, but composite decking is resistant to rot, doesn’t warp, won’t give people splinters, and doesn’t need to be painted, stained or sealed..
Full Range of Colours & Accessories
Our Composite Decking boards offer a low moisture absorption rate that helps to prevent mould growth and also enhances the anti-slip resistance. Composite is also resistant to insect attacks all of which make them a long lasting solution for any deck.
We sell composite decking in 3.6m, 2.9m 1.8m and 1.45m lengths for a simple installation on any deck framing or we can pre-cut it to any length you require.
Our edging trim makes it easy for you to put the final touches on your decking project. All of our Composite products are made out of 100% recycled materials as well making it one of the most sustainable decking choices available.
Our Composite Decking is available in Black, Grey and Brown, as well as offering all the accessories you need for full installation. We offer fast delivery or pickup at our depot for further savings on shipping costs.